Updated 29th November 2021
Thank you for visiting Angel Place Shopping Centre.
We would like to take this time to reassure you that the wellbeing of our employees, retailers and shoppers continues to be our top priority. In line with the new government announcement regarding Covid-19 guidelines, as of the 30thof November, the wearing of a face covering will be mandatory in all retail stores and on public transport. We politely request customers adhere to these measures when shopping with us. In addition, centre staff will actively remind and encourage customers/public to comply with current government guidelines. Please note our staff will also be operating in line with these changes.
We politely ask that customers:
- Please wear a face covering inside the Centre and all of it’s stores.
- Continue to use hand sanitisers situated throughout the centre and/or wash your hands regularly.
- Prioritise wheelchair users and disabled customers; especially when using the seating and public lifts.
- Continue to use contactless payment where possible.
- Continue to be kind and respectful to each other, centre, and retail staff.
- Please be mindful of maintaining a safe distant, specifically in queues and busy areas.
Thank you for your continued support.