Updated 27th January 2022
Thank you for visiting Angel Place Shopping Centre.
We would like to take this time to reassure you that the wellbeing of our employees, retailers and shoppers continues to be our top priority. In line with the new government announcement regarding Covid-19 guidelines, as of the 27th of January, the wearing of a face covering will no longer be mandatory in retail stores and on public transport. We politely request that customers please continue to be respectful of other people’s space to ensure all visitors feel safe and welcome. Please be assured we will be keeping up with our enhanced cleaning regimes and will continue to provide hand sanitisers throughout the centre for your use.
We politely ask that customers:
- Prioritise wheelchair users and disabled customers; especially when using the mall seating.
- Continue to use hand sanitisers situated throughout the centre and/or wash your hands regularly.
- Continue to use contactless payment where possible.
- Continue to be kind and respectful to each other, centre, and retail staff.
- Please be mindful of maintaining a safe distance, specifically in queues and busy areas.
Thank you for your continued support.