This website (the “Site”) is operated by Jones Lang LaSalle Limited of City Point, 29 King Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL (“Jones Lang LaSalle”). We manage the Angel Place Shopping Centre on behalf of its owner LaSalle Investment Management. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01188567 with our registered office at 22 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JA. Our VAT number is 245894718.
Acceptance of Terms
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
While Jones Lang LaSalle strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable, Jones Lang LaSalle makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Site.
Modification of Site
Jones Lang LaSalle will periodically revise the information, services and resources contained in this Site and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
Your Use of the Site
You may download content for non-commercial, personal use only, provided copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices remain unchanged and visible. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You agree that you will not otherwise copy, modify, alter, display, distribute, sell, broadcast or transmit any material on the Site in any manner without the written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Jones Lang LaSalle does not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public (“Submissions”), therefore, you should not make any Submissions to Jones Lang LaSalle. If you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and shall immediately become the property of Jones Lang LaSalle. Jones Lang LaSalle shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Jones Lang LaSalle will be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. JONES LANG LASALLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JONES LANG LASALLE DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Jones Lang LaSalle be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Jones Lang LaSalle harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Site are the exclusive property of Jones Lang LaSalle and its group companies. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle.
This Site features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) that are the property of, or are licensed to Jones Lang LaSalle and its group companies. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Site without written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Site.
Special Offers and Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may contain special offers made by third parties and/or links to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by Jones Lang LaSalle. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with Jones Lang LaSalle, Jones Lang LaSalle has no control over the special offers made or the linked sites, all of which have separate terms and conditions, privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Jones Lang LaSalle. Jones Lang LaSalle is not responsible for the contents of any special offers or linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the special offers or material on linked sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Angel Place Little Angels Competition Term and Conditions
• The promoter of the competition is Angel Place Shopping Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
• The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Angel Place Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
• To enter the competition, vote for the little angel you would like to win.
• The prize is Bridgewater’s Little Angel 2015 title and framed photo from Timeless Photos.
• Competition closes 12pm Monday 12th October. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
• The Angel Place Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
• The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
• All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• The winner must be able to collect their prize in person from Angel Place Shopping Centre.
• The winner will be notified by Facebook reply. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
• By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.